Shirley Boys’ High School welcomes applications for enrolment from international students and offers:
- Wide choice of academic and technical subjects including an extension programme
- Wide choice of co-curricular activities – sport, drama, music, art, chess
- English Language classes
- National Certificate of Educational Achievement [NCEA]
- House System and Leadership Programme
- Exciting cultural experiences
- Excellent pastoral care and caring homestays
- Code of Practice – Shirley Boys’ High School is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Full text of the code in English can be found here.
If you are interested in studying at our school, please complete the International student application form.
ERO report – Shirley Boys’ High School’s latest report can be found here.