Shirley Boys’ High School welcomes applications for enrolment from international students and offers:
- Wide choice of academic and technical subjects including an extension programme
- Wide choice of co-curricular activities – sport, drama, music, art
- English Language classes
- Subject Support classes
- National Certificate of Educational Achievement [NCEA]
- House System and Leadership Programme
- Exciting cultural experiences
- Excellent pastoral care and caring homestays
- Code of Practice – Shirley Boys’ High School is a signatory to the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students. Full text of the code in English can be found here.
ERO report – Shirley Boys’ High School’s latest report can be found here.